The HG-830 Short with Q/R Waist Belt System modular pack frame with our Quick-Release, Weight Distributing Gear Belt is 3" shorter to fit smaller bodies and makes it easy to keep your tactical belt on while still distributing your HG830 Modular Pack weight to your hips! This PATENTED design was inspired by countless operator requests for a weight distribution belt that you wouldn't have to ditch every time you got into an MRAP or arrived at a sniper over watch position. Connect this never-before-seen belt technology with our Modular Pack system and you have the most Comfortable, most Customizable, and most accessible assault pack on the market. Now you can easily remove and re-don your pack, without removing your pistol belt – by yourself, in the dark, while wearing gloves. The flexed, internal-frame fits perfectly over body armor to better distribute weight to your hips and the slick MOLLE panel give you limitless cafeteria options to customize your kit so everything is instantly accessible unlike anything you’ve ever used.
- 3" Shorter standard HG-830
- Patented Quick-Release Waistbelt System
- Flexed and rigid internal frame, designed specifically to be worn over body armor.
- Cable-routing, zippered shoulder straps: designed to collect the clutter of hydration hoses and cables to keep you from getting snagged.
- Internal hydration pocket: accepts most 2 to 3 Liter hydration bladders without bulging into your back plate