RUCK UP. YOUR NEW PACK HAS ARRIVED
When your 3 day pack and ALICE frame aren’t doing the job, you need the High Ground 5 Day Pack. Whether you are taking a recreational hike through Afghanistan, or racing your buddies up Mt. Everest this pack has all the features and all the room (over 4500 cubic inches) you need. When it is built by High Ground Gear™ you know we have thought of it all. Using a flexed rigid frame this pack is super stable and fits comfortably over your body armor, relieving shoulder fatigue and lower back pain.
The load bearing waist belt, built-in hydration pouch and cable routing shoulder straps were installed to make this one of the most versatile packs on the market. This pack allows for internal organization of essential items, gives you topaccess points to reach your 117G or 117F Radios with ease. Side compression straps make this pack comfortable with any load, big or small. With complete MOLLE compatibility on the exterior, you can customize the pack to fit your specific need, or attach the four included compression pouches to carry additional kit.
Equip yourself with the essentials and carry it intelligently.
Availible in MultiCam, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Black
MADE IN THE USA
· Frame- Flexed rigid, light weight, curves around body armor.
· Cable Routing Shoudler Straps- Keep you cables and tubes from getting snagged.
· Hydration Pocket- Holds most 2-3 liter bladders comfortably, no bulging into your back.
· Quick Release Waist Belt- Drop and re-don your pack in seconds while maintaining your battle belt.
· Interior MOLLE Panel- limitless options to customize the internal pocket for quick access to essential items.
· Cubic Volume- Total over 4500 cu. in. Main Pack 3600 cu. in., compression pouches each 225 cu. in.
· Compressible- Main Pack is compressible to fit tight around your load size needs.
· Removable compression pouches for additional volume. Attachable via MOLLE.
· Lid pocket- easy, quick access to maps, radio frequencies, etc.
· Rain Cover- Inclement weather cover to protect your pack, reverses as VF marker